Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Snow, and other pretty things!

If you have not been under a rock this past weekend, you are sure to already know that the east coast got hit with a massive snowstorm. Washington, D.C. was without power, even Pittsburgh was without power! So I have been enjoying my snowed in weekend here in good old Virginia. While doing that, I came across Frey Wille in a magazine and I am in love! Their jewelry is so colorful it adds a pop to any outfit! I have never heard of this jewelry before and was just so excited to share my find with you all. Unfortunately, the piece I have my eye on is a little on the pricey side (try $3000 pricey). It is the Spinx Watch-Round. So pretty and colorful! If you have not checked this site out, go on over and feast your eyes on a rainbow of pretty colors and shiny metals! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

Post a Comment

0 Comments