Kim Jong-kook has unveiled his 'beneficial secret'
In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 25th, Kim Jong-kook appeared as master and confronted the members.
Kim Jong-kook faced Kim Dong-Hyun with a shin wrestling; the result was unexpectedly Kim Jong-kook's complete win, with a tight game predicted. Kim Dong-Hyun was devastated, and Yang Se-heeong said, "What is the end of the world now?" Kim Dong-Hyun frustrated. Lee Seung-gi told Kim Jong-kook, "I will do my health," he said, "Health is the best."
After a short time Kim Dong-Hyun was defeated and said, “Let’s go back with the left foot.” But the left foot was defeated by Kim Jong-kook in three seconds. Kim Dong-Hyun wrapped his legs around his legs, saying, "Oh, it hurts so much." Kim Jong-kook frustrated the members by reemphasizing the importance of the lower body movement.
Lee Seung-gi was defeated in a series of confrontations with Kim Jong-kook and said, "Let's win the final type of any event." “Running is worth a try,” Yang Se-heeong told the members, “isn’t it quick to run?” Kim Jong-kook asked Cha Eun-woo, "How many seconds is Eunwoo running?" Cha Eun-woo provoked Kim Jong-kook to say, "I am confident that I will be faster than muscle man."
“The muscle men are not slow to run,” Kim Jong-kook said. “We need to show that the muscle and running speed are proportional.” Kim Dong-Hyun said, "Oh too." Cha Eun-woo provoked Kim Jong-kook second time, saying, "How do we win a running man?"
The result was a win for Cha Eun-woo with a quick car; the members were delighted and hugged Cha Eun-woo; Kim Jong-kook was sorry to shake his head. Yang Se-heeong provoked Kim Jong-kook, saying, "No, I am a running man, but I can not run."
Kim Dong-Hyun, who watched the confrontation, expressed confidence that "I think I have done it," and "I said that Wife should never support it." Kim Jong-kook was challenged by the idea, saying, “Then we’ll have a hard time.” Yang Se-heeong said, “Then we’ll get the loser to slap the water.” The confrontation was tense. The video reading began almost simultaneously, and the referee said, “The video reading was hard to judge. The winner was decided by a backlash, "he said." The winner is Kim Jong-kook! " Kim Jong-kook blew the water slap right at Kim Dong-Hyun and made the members laugh.
Kim Jong-kook also revealed the secrets of the "helin" for the "helins." Dereon Kim Jong-kook handed over exercise methods to various areas at the gym. The members also snooped at the athletic suits prepared by Kim Jong-kook, who said: "I don't think this is LA style." Lee Seung-gi said, "It is not a visual that I think." "I have to show more flesh, but I see a lot of black color."
Kim Jong-kook started his back-up campaign, saying, "I will tell you how to eat exercise deliciously." Kim Jong-kook, who chose Yang Se-heeong as his first student, corrected Yang Se-heeong's posture and shouted, "Why can I quit if I can do more?" Yang Se-heeong laughed when he said, "It is delicious and delicious," and "I do not have the power to spoon." Kim Jong-kook said, "Think of hanging on the edge of the cliff," and made Yang Se-heeong catch the instrument again. Yang Se-heeong continued his back-up campaign, impressed, saying, "Why should I die while exercising?"
On the other hand, SBS 'All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.
c & star. mk. co

0 Comments