Last week Wednesday (April 13) was so warm the day felt more like early summer than spring. People tend to throw off most of their clothes as soon as the first rays of sunshine appear, and so on that day you could observe people looking as if they were on their way to the beach rather than in a middle-sized town in Southwest Germany.
My day was busy, but with daylight lasting until past 8:00 pm now I was still able to fit in a nice long walk after work. I chose a very familiar route and did not take many photos, just a handful as a future reminder and to compare with the ones taken on March 23, when I walked there as well:
 |
| No kestrel on that tree today. |
 |
| Sahara dust once again. |
 |
| The covering on this field is to help the asparagus come along. |
 |
| And there is the ferris wheel again! Can't see it? |
 |
| You can now! |
There are two more pictures I want to show you, not related to my walk on April 13. The first one was taken on the morning of the 9th, which was the extraordinary Saturday I told you about here:
The second one, and last one for this post, was the full moon as seen from my bedroom window on April 15 (Good Friday) at 20 past 11 pm:
0 Comments