Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day :: Fifteen

My day of Christmas shopping yesterday didn't quite turn out as planned and instead I spent several hours at the fracture clinic of the Lister Hospital in Stevenage... my brother came off his motor bike at the weekend.


After much waiting and another x ray, they are still not convinced he has broken his leg so have replaced the back slab he's had on since Monday with a rigid support and he's to wait two weeks before they x ray again and decide whether to plaster. I can't tell you how much I wanted to draw a smiley face on that little bit of knee sticking out but the spoilsport wouldn't let me.


But all was not lost and much progress was made on the knitting. At this rate there might even be a pair ready for Christmas which would make a change from the usual single sock!


And I even got some of these written while I was waiting.


Oh yes, I'm totally in control of all my Christmas preparations. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just off to shake my snow globes again....

Post a Comment

0 Comments