Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hermes scarf and lovely DIL

Hermes update;



Last weeks post on how and what to do with one of my lesser worn Hermes scarves caused quite a stir.
So after comments and consideration
a quick email
and the Hermes scarf has a new owner...

Natalie,
daughter in law,
a fabulous fashion blogger
(I Heart This Blog.com)

Go here to see her wearing it.
I think she looks amazing...

I am happy that things turned out this way...

The Humble Bungalow Blog is nothing that exciting without followers.
Please know how much your comments mean to me...
when you take a moment to leave a comment
know that I read each and every one and that they mean a lot to me.

Two years of blogging and I'm still tapping on the keyboard.
Things have changed a bit over these past two years.
I have noticed that some bloggers have given up, others have changed their focus, some have stopped posting as often, others have huge numbers of followers and have gone on to commercialize their space.

It is difficult to know what direction a blog should take after rambling on for so long and after so many diverse posts. I am wondering if there should be a renovation....

While I muddle and wade through these thoughts I hope you'll tag along with me on this journey.

Hope that your week is off to a great start.

Post a Comment

0 Comments