Ah, the joy and agony of what spring has to bring for us. I do not know about you, but where I am for the first time in a month the sun is shining. It arose in an array of beautiful colors, the sky then became crystal clear blue and for once I did not need to wrap a blanket around me to get to my robe. Just looking out the window and seeing this sky gives my heart a ray of hope brighter days are coming.
It has been a long, hard winter for most of us Americans and warm, bright, sunny days are just what the doctor ordered. It brings out the hidden smiles we have been storing up all winter, makes us feel happy, and in general just changes our outlook on the day. Spring does have its challenges though and best we not forget; “in like a lamb, out like a lion.” Mother Nature tends to remind us in every season who really is the boss.
Follow Along -->

0 Comments