Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My World this Week


Not a lot going on here this week, I stayed in the AC when getting outside was not necessary!

Just a note... I'm not commenting nearly as much as I once did on other blogs as computer time is limited.  But I'm reading them!

Watching
This is the new prequel to Inspector Morse which came before Inspector Lewis (BBC on PBS).  So far I like it!

Re-reading
One of my favorite Elisabeth Elliot books.

 Backyard blooming
With all the rain earlier in the spring, the hosta blooms are not a gorgeous as usual but still a pretty color.

 Different view
A different view of the (vase) pitcher.  It came from a thrift store over the winter.

Frugal and quick "decorating"
I love changing out the blackboard art when it is free.

Her Fluffiness
She loves supervising when I am in the kitchen.  Don't worry, I clean the "kitchen island" regularly and I don't cook on it.  :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments