Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Swiffer Covers and Crocheting

I relearned knitting so why not try my hand at relearning crocheting?  I needed a simple, fast project to make something for our Senior Citizen Craft Fair in October.  My cousin gifted me a Swiffer cover and I loved it so I looked up a pattern and knitted one.   I'm a very slow knitter so my cousin suggested that I try crocheting the Swiffer covers.  I was a little skeptical... remember, she told me that knitting socks was easy!  But she was right about this project, it is very easy and quick, So easy that in the past two weeks I have made six Swiffer covers!  These five are completed, I ran out of yarn for the sixth one. It is finished except for the end flap.  If I go get another skein of yarn I can finish that one and make another one.




If you use a Swiffer you should seriously consider making a couple of these covers.  They clean much better than the throw away pads and they are  good for the environment!   There are several patterns out there on the Internet, Pinterest or Ravelry, both knitted and crocheted.  I've decided to stop at six covers and move on to bookmarks.  We'll see how that goes!

Thanks for dropping by...

Post a Comment

0 Comments