Perm: Spell requires "Permanency"
Ring: | EI? | Perm? | Spells |
Animal Friendship | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Charm Monster |
Blinking | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Blink |
Chameleon Power | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Change Self |
Clumsiness | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item |
Contrariness | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item |
Delusion | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item |
Djinni Summoning | Y | Y | Enchant with Djinn Summoning |
Elemental Command | Y | Y | Enchant With Elemental Command |
Feather Falling | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Feather Fall |
Fire Resistance | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Affect Normal Fires |
Free Action | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, Free Action |
Human Influence | Y | Y | Imbue Ring with Human Influence |
Invisibility | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, Invisibility, Inaudibility (optional) |
Jumping | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Jump |
Mammal Control | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Charm Monster |
Mind Shielding | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Iron Mind |
Protection | Y* | Y | Enchant with Protection I-VI |
Ram, Ring of the | N | Y | Enchantment of the Ram |
Regeneration | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, Imbue w/Clerical Energy, Regenerate (Clerical) |
Shocking Grasp | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Shocking Grasp |
Shooting Stars | N | N | Enchant with Shooting Stars, Ritual of Permanency (Cleric) |
Spell Storing | Y | Y | Imbue with spell storage |
Spell Turning | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, Spell Turning |
Sustenance | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, Imbue w/Clerical Energy, Sustain (Clerical) |
Swimming | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Swim |
Telekinesis | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, Telekinesis |
Truth | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, ESP |
Warmth | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Resist Cold |
Water Walking | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Waterproof |
Weakness | N | Y | Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item |
Wishes | Y | N | Imbue with any spell effect, Wish |
Wizardry | Y | Y | Enchantment of Wizardry |
X-Ray Vision | Y | Y | Enchant Ring II, X-Ray Vision |

0 Comments