Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Below the Cut: Golden Axe Warrior (SMS)

(Source: Neoseeker)
Golden Axe Warrior - Rating(8 RPP)
1) 1 - Character Advancement: practice/experience based advancement, stat or level increases, multiple classes or characters, customize characters
2) 1 - Combat: character stats used for combat, additional combat options, turn based
3) 1 - Items and Equipment: store to buy and sell, equipment decisions, item decisions
4) 2 - Story: main story at the forefront; world full of hints and lore; descriptions for objects, people, and places
5) 2 - Exploration: open world from the beginning, visited locations remain open
6) 1 - Quests and Puzzles: side quests not related to the main quest, puzzles and riddles to solve

Golden Axe Warrior is yet another Zelda clone. There's a deeper story here than the first Zelda game (at least there are NPCs to talk to), but not as much inventory management due to having only a single action button. I didn't play very long, so I didn't confirm there are puzzles, but if it's anything like a Zelda game then it should.

If I've missed anything, let me know so I can add it in. For now I think I can safely say the game isn't going to reach 10 points.

Post a Comment

0 Comments