Intro:
This is my first post about ... my new installation in my blog ... the "Jukebox Posts". As I said in my very first blog post ... I want my blog to be a bit more than a reviewers indulgence. I also want to indulge in music too! ... I can't help it, I love a good tune.
Nonetheless, while these posts are about the music that I want to share with you - I'd also like your suggestions and Music fav's too. Sharing is caring my lovelies !!
In detail:
These post will consist of 10 songs, that I want to showcase for the week/month. The artist(s) will be pictured with a link to a specific song. Remember this content is not owned by me but, the respective owners of both the pictures and songs (i.e those who have the copyright ownership).
Furthermore, from time to time links may become disabled ... soI will delete or redo the post (because who likes a useless link?). Ok that's enough of me being lame and going through these details with you.
Furthermore, from time to time links may become disabled ... soI will delete or redo the post (because who likes a useless link?). Ok that's enough of me being lame and going through these details with you.
I hope you enjoy the posts ... as much as I enjoy creating them :)


0 Comments