A to Z Writing advice:
Leave it alone and Let it gel – sometimes you just have to get away from your WIP. After a round of edits or reaching a goal or getting a rejection or ten, do something else before diving right back in. Write a short story or poem, enter a contest, or go read!! We all need some separation, then we can come back with fresh new ideas!
Visiting BROKEN BRANCH FALLS (MG Fantasy) - Teenage fantasy creatures in high school break the rules, causing chaos. Gabe the goblin leads a quest to find the Book of Ages, hoping it can help save BROKEN BRANCH FALLS:
![]() |
| one of her sketches - isn't it awesome! |
La Prueba del Corazon - The test of the heart, the way to become a dragon friend, very challenging!
Laura Kramer - My fabulous and talented, inside-the-book illustrator. I am proud to say I "discovered" her. She's about to graduate from high school and I know she's got a brilliant future!
L is for Lasting
For men, the same hairstyle lasts for years, even decades.
Everything on their face stays its original color.




0 Comments