Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fire Raptor WIP - Subtitled, Do I NOT Like Painting Large Models!


Work is continuing very slowly on my Fire Raptor, in fact, the only thing that has progressed quickly is my realisation that I don't like painting large models. As each day passes, it sits there on my coffee table, taunting me with its 'vastness,' leeching every ounce of enthusiasm from me and replacing it with soul numbing apathy. Even as I type this out I can feel the waves of smugness emanating from the damnable thing as it mocks my inability to find the energy to pick up a paint brush.





I'm convinced that Tzeentch has got together with Nurgle and Khorne to lure me away from my appointed task. The tricksy hobby butterfly circles around my head whispering sweet temptations to paint something else. Khorne's fury boils within my blood as every part of the construction has been so problematic that I just want to throw the thing across the room and Nurgle is plaguing me with headaches to hamper my mission (nothing to do with the amount of alcohol I consumed last night....honest).


But fear not, I shall finish this soul crushing monstrosity, it might take me a while, but tribute shall be paid to She Who Thirsts. The Castigators will have an answer to those pesky Flying Hive Tyrants!


Until next time.....My Our Lady grant you her number ;-)  

Post a Comment

0 Comments