I am short on words and short on pictures today - I am running late. Anyway, this is a cute and easy outfit that I threw together (with a coat on top). I have more Red+Black on today, just like my last outfit. I love this little Black+White Abstract-Print skirt. Plus, it has pockets. Skirts with pockets are the best kind. Also, tees and camisoles like this (in a stretchy nylon blend material) are favorites of mine. I own several, especially from White House Black Market, like this one. I popped the outfit even more with a long, bold necklace which I wrapped around my neck four times.
Red, Short-Sleeve, Crew-Neck, Stretchy Nylon Tee: White House Black Market (similar w/ long sleeves by Gap, comes in many colors, best deal, my favorite), (similar dressy option by Ann Taylor, comes in 7 colors, love this), (similar long-sleeve option, great deal).
Black + White, Fun Geometric Print, Tulip Skirt w/ Pockets: The Limited (very similar style in gray marble, my favorite), (similar, geo-print option by JC Penney, best deal, love this), (gorgeous marbled tweed option by Tory Burch, on huge sale).
Bold, Red Necklace w/ Oval-Shaped Glass Beads: The Limited (red ombre glass-bead option by JC Penney, great deal, love this), (gorgeous option w/ murano glass beads, Splurge, my favorite), (similar collar option w/ bold quadrangle beads, best deal).
Twisted Silver Cuff: The Limited (bold, fun option by Topshop, best deal, my favorite), (knot option by Sole Society, great deal, love this), (similar, gorgeous option by John Hardy, Splurge).
Red & White-Trimmed, Leather Loafers: Micci's (similar by Crocs, come in 5 colors, best deal, love these), (similar by Minnetonka, great deal, love these), (similar color-blocked option by Skechers, my favorite).

0 Comments