Display shelf in Collins (June 2012)
Since I posted the photo above on our facebook on June 14th last year I've used three different types of this product. If that wasn't hint enough let me just spell it out; I'm still a fan. What I appreciate most about these lip balms is that they're moisturising and inexpensive. I've only ever tried the 'stick' packaging, which is very easy to apply.
Initially I could only find Burt's Bees in Bio Beauty but now Collins carries a wide variety of the brand. A selection of their lip balms is also available in Jenn's. My current formula of choice
Purchased from Bio Beauty
is the Ultra Conditioning one. The only con to these lip balms is that the formula is soft and in this Barbadian heat that can lend to melting.
I recommend these lip balms to everyone - yes gents, you too! - since they contain no SPF, thus people with extra sensitive lips can use them.
Burt's Bees lip balm featured in my Rally essentials
What is your favourite lip balm? Share it below.
Also don't forget to check us out on keek and YouTube. Guaranteed laughs!

0 Comments